SUPPORT our cause
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ORANGE COUNTY ECOSYSTEMS & ENVIRONMENT!
OC Habitats is a grassroots nonprofit in Orange County, California. We have a small part-time staff but rely heavily on the passions of our volunteers. All donations help our cause to protect our precious habitats in Orange County through education, outreach, monitoring and restoration. Any amount of donation is greatly appreciated and is 100% tax deductible. We are a certified 501(c)3 nonprofit, EIN # 82-2478090.
This year, OC Habitats will be hosting a silent auction as a part of our annual fundraiser. Our silent auction will be hosted on Givebutter. Check out our site here!
If you would like to donate, you can do so by clicking the "Donate" button above, or on Givebutter! We appreciate your generosity!
We have gotten two early donations to get us going! We are excited to have such wonderful support!
Funds raised will go to:
1. Educational Programs at local Title 1 schools
2. Intern Programs - 6 month programs for local college students (CSULB, CSUF, UCI, UCR, VANGUARD, CHAPMAN, and MORE)
3. Restoration Programs in Santa Ana, Huntington Beach Wetlands, Upper Newport Bay Wetlands, Turtle Rock Nature Center (Irvine) and Riparian habitats.
4. Program Supplies for educational programs
5. Project Supplies and Tools for restoration programs
6. Support of our monthly guided hikes in Orange County to keep these programs free for the public
Earn an OCH hat, shirt, bag,coloring book or tumbler by volunteering with us 3-12 times per year. If you become an Active Crew Volunteer, volunteering once a month, earn all the above and an OCH Tumbler.
Quantities and sizes limited, volunteer today!